Thursday 19 November 2009

Life Travails

With my knees folded my hands wrapped around my knees. My face dug inside I refuse to see the world. I am too scared facing it. I hear screams I hear loud guffaws of people. Once I cried just to see no one comes to pacify you. Once I opened my hands for help only to find that they were crucified like Jesus.

My body is modeled in wax and clay I look gray and gaunter than ever. My eyes are just so dry. I cry no more. Just like dried water tears have made marks on my cheeks. Suddenly I had the most blissful smile on my face. An instant tranquility caressed me. I was rejuvenated enough to see the world around me again. It was too late but it was a new beginning.

I saw the death approaching not like a black demon with an axe in hand. A beautiful lady in white drapes welcoming me with open arms. That very instance I heard a voice in me, it said, "I come here not to detach you from the material world but have come to take you to the world of higher pleasures!"

A warm smile suffused my face and my last breath only to leave my body cold and rigid. I was soul without a body, the essence of calmness and neutrality was achieved. Suddenly I felt the imaginary cell of relations, repercussions and relativity vanished. I was free, I flew high raced the clouds. Explored the skies, I was there limiting the limitless.

I swam with the dauntless tides and danced with the waves. I was as silent as the sea yet so restless and fickle as mice. I was as deep as the marina trench only to know the dark in me. I never felt so invigorated and energized. People prayed for my survival but I enjoy my departure. Not in search of another soul and flesh bonding.

But to remain a vagabond and enjoy my soul "HOOD" without a life.

No comments: