Wednesday 15 October 2008

I am a restless soul...!!

My truths, my beliefs have undergone a radical transformation. From a kid, who was the apple of her parent’s eyes, to a teenager, trying to understand the complexities of people and society. And now a rebellious adult. I have begun questioning the trying circumstances I go through. Makes me suppose, that life ain't what we had planned it to be as kids. People not how they should have been. I remember when all I wanted in life was a dog. Now all I want is for life to be that simple again. It’s sickening to see the attitude with which people take life and each other. You get a high when you pull someone else down.

Everyone lives beneath a facade of incongruous principles. Each according to his/her own credo. That’s fine. But then why the revilement of those who choose to differ from the set-standards. What’s the use of denigrating people whom u don't understand.

I know I differ from the standards. But that difference makes me proud. I no longer need their acceptance. What’s right for me stays put. That’s my belief and my principle.

People just want u to spit back exactly what they want to hear. Maybe we should look at the bright side: We're beginning down the road less traveled. The start of a brand new life.

One should have the courage to love what is untamed inside of them selves. Most people are afraid of it and keep it buried deep inside them selves. Salute them, who have the courage to accept their lives, no matter how stark it is.

I’ve seen people, judge me just because I don't conform to their rules. And I've quietly carried on. Because they don't matter. I walk, I stumble and I’m still open to making more mistakes. Because that is me.

I know that I can't keep the door closed all my life just because it is dangerous. Just because there is a chance that I might get hurt. As a child and teenager I had hardly recognized the emotional blocks in people around me. I can just say to them "what tragedy happened in your life that you insist upon punishing yourself with all this... mediocrity…?" The biggest achievement anyone can make is, being true your beliefs. And I just did that. I can't curtail my thoughts, and I don't feel the need to. Confused I may be, distressed and surrounded by detractors I may be… but it’s still me.

I'm not a big advice giver, but for people who face situation like me... Don't wait around for your life to happen to you. Find something that makes you happy, and do it. Because every thing and every one else is all just background noise. You and I and “they” are completely different life forms and it's just some sick cosmic joke that we have to share a planet. Eventually everyone's got to take a stand. I'm making mine right here. Personally, I'm drawn to the symbolic journey of the roller coaster carrying you through life's ups and downs... but then in the end you puke…!! Sure, when life backfires... It does end up teaching u a lot. But it’s a Pyrrhic win...!!

1 comment:

Farah said...

ur theories are a little bit complex but still...u have a point...

anyways i liked it!!