Saturday 9 August 2008

Everything isn't meant to be understood...!!

Life keeps on amazing me... At one end I’m hopeless on the other I still have sum belief left inside of me... The follies and miseries continue... Situations ultimately bend man… Some times there is no other way... You just have to accept the path of doom and still continue hoping... Faith… for sum it leads them every where and for others it leads them no where... "Faith is universal… Our specific methods for understanding it are arbitrary... Some of us pray to Jesus, some of us go to Mecca; some study subatomic particles… In the end we are all just searching for truth, that which is greater than ourselves…” Faith in mankind... I guess on shaky grounds but still not fallen thanks to few :)


Faith in God... Yes, I have it… Its there I just need to find him… May be for this occasional need to reinforce my Faith... My faith says that God exists and so I believe it. Although my mind says that I can never understand Him but then I guess I’m not supposed to…!! If I did, my search will get over... Faith is that force which helps you go thru hell; some times knowing that heaven is not there in your lines of fate... Faith is about that truth u want to reach out to, which would give you the inner sense of calm…!! Faith manifests itself in many different ways… I would rather manifest mine into a belief. Belief that faith emerges from me; it’s my hands which would ultimately make or break my fate and my faith… He sees you, he watches over your actions like a gentle friend never blaming, never reproaching... He wants you to stumble and learn... That’s his billion dollar way of teaching… Can any guru beat that…? He doesn’t inject faith into you overnight… It’s the end result of your tedious journey… Whether and what you learn is as good or bad as your journey... And now I know that my faith is here inside me, instilled in my heart and soul… This tiresome journey I am upon, has taught me every step of the way... I am not religious, I am not an ardent spiritualist I’m just a believer in every system which appeals to my logical nature… I am hurt some times, by the harsh realities of life but then I know that Life has some meaning, each different for different one and I am grateful for the power that created us… Some say it God, some say its energy… For me It’s simply my faith and my search for what appeals to my inner sense… Ultimately, I’m just a BELIEVER in faith (In more purposefully MYSELF)

3 comments:

Black Boned Beast said...

Wow fahad!
You've gotta relli nice blog!
Now, I gotta be jealous!
Waise, well dun...well ritten n compiled.:)

Aditi said...

Too gud...
speechless...!!

Deepika said...

Every time I vsisit your blog..you leave me amazed. Have you started studying Philosophy? It seems so :)