Saturday 9 August 2008

Fade To black...!!

I’ve learnt some thing by now... "Today has no definition... The past is always attached to a man's history n the future is an unpredictable dream…" You remember the past like a dream gone by… And you run after the future coz it’s a mean to escape the past and the today… A perfect cycle... No end points... You live and lose and get here... You want, you lose, and some times you lose your soul… You live in hell yet dream of the heaven... Or some times you may be living in heaven and unknowingly creating a hell for all and sundry… Belief, I know I said so... Is what you carry you through this journey… But then "Belief n what" that’s the next frontier…!! And still step by step as you walk you may or may never reach the final frontier… I want to end this on a positive note but then I can’t, so I leave it as such… I see the light beyond the darkness but still for now I may want to rest here in d dark before I make any further plans to reach there :)

1 comment:

Farah said...

Beautiful indeed. Soulful.