Saturday 9 August 2008

Don't wrap me in white...!!

When I am done... Don't wrap me in white... Its too dull... At least for now I am making an effort... Sincere effort to appear bright and chirpy... Any bright color would do... Only roses... Let there be a distinct scent that comes on me... Adorn me with roses... The aroma of health and prosperity emitted over a dead, departed soul... Dress me in what ever my dad says is the best… Just make sure they are bright... Let my friends put it on me... Don’t keep me at home once I am still... Put me in the morgue over night... Yes I will take a day till I turn to ashes... I know people who love me will take a while to come down... I know my friends will be inconsolable… But once I am done… No matter where I am… Take me down to my home... I want to turn to ashes there... No place else in this entire world…!!

1 comment:

Meenakshi said...

Your thoughts are too intense and deep for a 20 year old...