Saturday 9 August 2008

Live And Free...!!

I tried to live this way... The way I am living at the moment…!! I tried to surrender all I hoped for... The way I have surrendered my hopes... I just tried to put my heart in a box and lock it up... I tried to put a stop to love... I tried to say that I didn’t believe it exists... The way I run away from it everyday… Things never go on as you plan them... You get someone to lose them for ever... Relationships change their names to END... Life seems simple... People complicated…!! Why you lose someone about whom you care is a question I’ve resigned to be "Unanswered..." I don’t know why suddenly you seem to start struggling with your self and your life :: I always tried to adapt myself to all the changes life put in front of me… Tried to b happy about them... Tried to love people back... Give them more than they did... No REGRETS :)


But now when I try to hold myself back... Try to move away from all the hurt... Why does it have to again flash back… Why does it again have to repeat itself... Those dreadful moments…? Why…? Life has again thrown me back, again put me at cross roads... Scared to give things another chance…!! I try to be what I never was... I try to understand the NEW ME... I try to b happy but don’t know why the smile on my face never reaches my HEART…?

1 comment:

Farah said...

i have been feeling thatway dor a while :)