Saturday 9 August 2008

To walk away UNHEARD...!!

Some times back, I tried to open that door, I had closed SHUT… I thought it would make sum sense, but now I realize that there was a reason for which I had walked out... And now I respect it more so... What happens, what shouldn't, no one has any control over it... Life as they say, some times feels beyond any reason, any answer and just a tide wildly beating against its shore... The actions you take today may not seem the wisest ones years later... People change, why and when, no answers have ever. The ones who had given you extreme happiness are now the inseparable parts of your GRIEF box... And saddest of all is their denial, in what they are doing to you... One always tries to push back the demons of past, try to take out the good from it and move on ahead... An ode to those unsung happy memories... But what do you do when the good comes back to u, now having taken the form of bickering, sanctimonious preaching about where you went wrong... All the more reasons are piled up to feel that, was that part of your life actually meaningless…? I think with time one must learn how to speak out their heart, how to stand up against injustice and more so ever how to LIVE... Life needs only some form of excuse to live... I think I’ll live high… I’ll try to live in that commotion, that din which makes your heart's voice "Unheard"... It’s better to walk away rather than try to explain to those who have already made their decisions…. It’s no sacrifice; it’s just trying to search for peace, where I can reveal in my solitude... Where words are insufficient to explain, time does the trick... So I wait for time, to heal those wounds which I can never fill myself. Till then I’ll wait… I’ll wait to see if Life does actually move in a PERFECT circle or not... And even if I have to face imperfections, even if the wrong done seems so big that it is beyond repair, then I guess I’ll just fasten my Pace and move on and on... Still no words to say, still nothing to explain... Cuz I have a belief in myself... which is everlasting… PEACE OUT…!!

1 comment:

Farah said...

Just Coool Down :)
Why so much frustrated..