Saturday 9 August 2008

All about choices & decisions...!!

Do you believe every decision that you are going to make takes you to a different path each time…? Every single choice that you have decided, makes you think you going for the certainty of life yet it is the uncertainty things you are unaware of behind that each “Door” you choose upon…? I find that is rather amusing to be sure of what you want when what you want could be the next thing you want to get rid of... It’s funny, isn’t it…? The irony of life itself... How much we really want to understand life and its complexity…? As simple minded as I am, I could not help and wonder why sometimes life can be THAT complicated... People throw questions at me, ‘Why do I have to see it that complicated…?' or ‘Why I need to see the negative side of life…?’ Do I really have a choice not to when each turn I make, I keep facing troubles... I do want my God to lead my life, yet it gets really harder each passing day... I believe my god will never give me something I cannot not handle, but at my most fragile moments, I know I could just slip away without a single soul knowing why... So it’s like... what are the choices I am left with…? I tell myself someone else has worse luck than me... There are people poorer than me, suffer more than me, bla bla bla and the list goes on... But the real fact right now is that I don't care much how other people’s situation is... That idea only comforts me temporarily; really, I need to get back to my own reality... How to deal with it…? I always try to look for a better way out but what if I am left with a few choices that trap me, that could only make situation worse…? What defines good choices and bad choices…? What if what I thought is a good choice initially turns out to be a bad choice in the end…? Can I still hope the best out of it…? I would say yes and no… Yes if I managed to get out of that perfectly fine, and no if I have to lose something precious to get away from that... Is all left to merely prayers…? Hoping some kind of miracle happens…? I seek miracles, and I know there is a beautiful angel out there to guide me during these life difficulties... I really don’t know what is the next thing that can happen to my life... I can only embrace it when it comes around... What is the best way to handle it…?

1 comment:

Farah said...

yep... agreed. the question uv made - what choices ur left with.. dunno yar.. but yea thats what i feel smtyms.. lukin at ppl in worse situation than ur in actually. I wont disagree to the fact that when you think about it that way, there is a unworthy moment when you get to see that silver lining coz of that thought. And yea.. miracles don't happen