Tuesday 29 January 2008

Wнαт woυld ιт вє αfтєr dєαтн...?

We have eternal life. We do have to leave our past behind so that much is true regarding peace or pain after this dimension of existence. But there is more. Your consciousness is what you take with you. And all your experiences and all the emotions you have towards others will be applicable to one unified being, so if there is pain and suffering and a weak will. Also, we do not know the levels we will have to transcend. Not necessarily all those who go unsatisfied will suffer. There are other lives and other battles before we are back where we started for so do not assume then once you die its all one eternal peaceful state if you are good.

1 comment:

Deepika said...

What all I know is that after dying I'll have to report to God about what all I did in the world, whether I fulfilled the purpose he sent me for, or not...no idea what else happens...so no comments :D